Live Laugh Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Laugh Love

Një vend ku argëtimi ka të gjitha ngjyrat e ylberit...!! Jeni të gjithë të mirëpritur...!!

ForumForum  Portali*Portali*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  KërkoKërko  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

Steven Write quotes... very funny

Shko poshtë 
3 posters
AutoriMesazh
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

Numri i postimeve : 70
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Steven Write quotes... very funny Empty
MesazhTitulli: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:10 pm

There aren't enough days in the weekend.

I got a garage door opener. It can't close. Just open.

Droughts are because god didn't pay his water bill.

I moved into an all-electric house. I forgot and left the porch light on all
day. When I got home the front door wouldn't open.

I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes.

Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, "what for?"

My roomm ate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It's in the apartmentsomewhere.

When I was in boy scouts, I slipped on the ice and hurt my ankle. A little old
lady had to help me across the street.

If you write the word "monkey" a million times, do you start to think you're
Shakespeare?

I bought a million lottery tickets. I won a dollar.

I got food poisoning today. I don't know when I'll use it.

Last week I forgot how to ride a bicycle.
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
https://live-laugh-love.forummotion.com/
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 pm

The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing.

I took lessons in bicycle riding. But I could only afford half of them. Now I
can ride a unicycle.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"

When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

I went to the museum where they had all the heads and arms from the statues that are in all the other museums.

Officer, I know I was going faster than 55MPH, but I wasn't going to be on the road an hour.

"Did you sleep well?" "No, I made a couple of mistakes."

My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.

I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.
So I said, "Got any shoes you're not using?"
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:13 pm

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Borrow money from pessimists-they don't expect it back.

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 ( it happened to me !!! )

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. Steven Write quotes... very funny Hahah

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. Steven Write quotes... very funny Hahah

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

OK, so what's the speed of dark? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add to it. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I got up one morning and couldn't find my socks, so I called Information. She said, "Hello, Information." I said, "I can't find my socks." She said,
"They're behind the couch." And they were! Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

One night I walked home very late and fell asleep in somebody's satellite dish. My dreams were showing up on TV's all over the world. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you
see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I saw a sign: "Rest Area 25 Miles". That's pretty big. Some people must be
really tired. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Last year we drove across the country. We switched on the driving...every half mile...We had one cassette tape to listen to on the entire trip...I don't
remember what it was. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I have an answering machine in my car. It says, "I'm home now. But leave a message and I'll call when I'm out." Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I have a microwave fireplace in my house...The other night I laid down in front of the fire for the evening in two minutes.
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:17 pm

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
woman in Germany. She said, "Cut it out." Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Today I dialed a wrong number... The other person said, "Hello?" and I said, "Hello, could I speak to Joey?"... They said, "Uh... I don't think so...
he's only 2 months old." I said, "I'll wait." Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I couldn't find the remote control to the remote control. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I invented the cordless extension cord. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I saw a close friend of mine the other day... He said, "Stephen, why haven't you called me?" I said, "I can't call everyone I want. My new phone has no five on it." He said, "How long have you had it?" I said, "I don't know... my calendar has no sevens on it." Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they
can help me, and I say, "Have you got anything I'd like?" Then they ask me what size I need, and I say, "Extra medium." Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered
French toast during the Renaissance. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I saw a bank that said "24 Hour Banking", but I don't have that much time. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Don't you hate when your hand falls asleep and you know it will be up all night. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

George is a radio announcer, and when he walks under a bridge... you can't hear him talk. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

How young can you die of old age? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I bought some batteries, but they weren't included. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I bought some instant water one time but I didn't know what to add to it.
Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 pm

I got a chain letter by fax. It's very simple. You just fax a dollar bill to everybody on the list. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I had some eyeglasses. I was walking down the street when suddenly the prescription ran out. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I intend to live forever. So far, so good. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I think God's going to come down and pull civilization over for speeding. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left earlier they wouldn't have to go so fast. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I'm moving to Mars next week, so if you have any boxes. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:24 pm

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:28 pm

My friend has a baby. I'm recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

My neighbor has a circular driveway... he can't get out. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

On the other hand, you have different fingers. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

The other day I... uh, no, that wasn't me. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

There was a power outage at a department store yesterday. Twenty people were trapped on the escalators. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

When I was a kid, I went to the store and asked the guy, Do you have any toy train schedules? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song? The guy who wrote that song wrote everything. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:31 pm

Last night somebody broke into my apartment and replaced everything with exact duplicates... When I pointed it out to my roommate, he said, 'Do I know you?' Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

A fool and his money are soon partying. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

All of the people in my building are insane. The guy above me designs synthetic hairballs for ceramic cats. The lady across the hall tried to rob a department store...with a pricing gun. She said, "Give me all of the money in the vault, or I'm marking down everything in the store."
Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Change is inevitable....except from vending machines. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Do fish get cramps after eating? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Do married people live longer than single people or does it just seem longer? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the Special Olympics? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Even snakes are afraid of snakes. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Factorials were someone's attempt to make math look exciting. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:33 pm

I broke my arm trying to fold a bed. It wasn't the kind that folds. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I don't have to walk my dog anymore. I walked him all at once. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I have a decaffeinated coffee table. You'd never know it to look at it. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:40 pm

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Half the people you know are below average. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Here are some Dane Cook quotes: Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

1. Every group has a Karen and she is always a bag of douche!

2. There's always someone in every group of friends that nobody likes. If you don't think so, then you're the person!

3. I don't know if I could kill someone with a frozen turkey because that is a lot of evidence to eat. Unless I found a whole room of people who also wanted that person dead.

4. Time machine... wouldn't you like to travel through time? I would. I'd go back..mess with people. You know what I would do? I would go back to when my mom and dad were having sex, to have me. Ya'know, come in, spank my dad on the ass, I'M YOUR SON FROM THE FUTURE!! AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! *smack* IM FROM THE FUTURE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5. People want to be remembered for great things, such as contributing to humanity, he says. I saw a young boy eating an ice cream cone, ... I smashed it in his face. You know that kid is going to remember me when he's 50.”
Vane$$a
Anetar i thjeshte
Anetar i thjeshte
Vane$$a

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Stephen Colbert Quotes.
He was going to run for president this coming elections in USA, but neither the democrats nor the republicans considered him. They either wanted a huge amount of money, or some stupid criteria. Was there something else behind this?
This are not that funny, but simply true and sometimes sad.
He is one of the most known stand up comedians, here are some of his quotes. Enjoy.

1. I must confess that I've never trusted the Web. I've always seen it as a coward's tool. Where does it live? How do you hold it personally responsible? Can you put a distributed network of fiber-optic cable "on notice"? And is it male or female? In other words, can I challenge it to a fight?

2. When the president decides something on Monday, he still believes it on Wednesday.. no matter what happened Tuesday.

3. I would say there’s almost nothing that can’t be mocked on a certain level as long as it doesn’t involve loss of life or deep human tragedy. I don’t think we ever looked at something and said that’s too ridiculous to make more ridiculous. Contrary to what people may say, there’s no upper limit to stupidity. We can make everything stupider.

4. You don't look up truthiness in a book, you look it up in your gut.

5. I welcome opposing viewpoints, but I should warn you that you'll be facing off against the 2nd-place finisher at the 1981 Charleston County High-School Debate Tournament. And whatever became of that county champ who argued in favor of tractor safety modifications? Last time I checked, she didn't have her own show.

6. I stand by this man (President George W. Bush). I stand by this man because he stands for things. Not only for things, he stands on things. Things like aircraft carriers and rubble and recently flooded city squares. And that sends a strong message, that no matter what happens to America, she will always rebound.. with the most powerfully staged photo ops in the world.

7. I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

8. They misunderestimated me Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133
9. It's evolutionary, going from governor to president, and this is a significant step, to be able to vote for yourself on the ballot, and I'll be able to do so next fall, I hope

10. There's an old saying in Tennessee.. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee.. that says: fool me once, shame on.. .. shame on you?.. .. Fool me.. you can't get fooled again.

11. Now we all know that Fidel Castro dressed up like Marilyn Monroe and gave JFK a case of syphilis so bad it eventually blew out the back of his head. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

12. Lemme just talk to you for a second about something that I think is good for America: caramel apples, ... I had one last night. Delicious. Not talking about candy apples. I think candy apples are a danger! You crack 'em, they're very sharp. You candy apple crowd need to wake up!

13. “In success, you wouldn't be able to say I'm conservative or liberal. I'm part of the blame-America-last crowd.”
Sara
SUPER ADMINISTRATORE
SUPER ADMINISTRATORE
Sara

Numri i postimeve : 1007
Registration date : 25/11/2008

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

u've done a great job by finding these quotes...thnx, they r fantastic and so true!
https://live-laugh-love.forummotion.com
Janelle
Anetar i ri
Anetar i ri
Janelle

Numri i postimeve : 25
Registration date : 04/12/2008

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Vane$$a shkruajti:
My friend has a baby. I'm recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant. Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133

Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 Steven Write quotes... very funny 19133 dis one is my fave Steven Write quotes... very funny 120684 Steven Write quotes... very funny 120684
Sponsored content

MesazhTitulli: Re: Steven Write quotes... very funny   Steven Write quotes... very funny Icon_minitime

Steven Write quotes... very funny
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
Live Laugh Love :: Forum in English-
Kërce tek: